Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall 2013 "Mantle" {Delighfully Nesting}

I say it every year, but I LOVE Fall and love decorating for Fall.

I didn't have much extra time putting together this year's "mantle" (eh...bookshelf), so I am really happy with how it turned out in such a short time.


 I used some repeats, of course: DIY Fall Art, Mini Book Page Pumpkin Art for my art and my pumpkins for my movement: basket pumpkin from Michael's, twig pumpkin from Consumer Crafts, porcelain pumpkin from Hobby Lobby, grape leaf pumpkins from Michael's.



I kept the faux chalkboard in the frame for my big piece because chalkboards just seem Fall-ish to me!

The new additions this year are my Pumpkin and Leaf Bunting, which I posted the other day


and my visual weight: stalks off faux wheat and leaves in my milk can.




Delightfully Nesting,


Linking To:



MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue   
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS

Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails