Monday, October 28, 2013

2014 Monthly and Daily Calendars-FREE PRINTABLES! {Delightfully Creative}

I've been obsessed with planners ever since high school. I feel a little lost without my planner. This is especially weird once you learn that I score a fairly high P on the Myers Brigg.

My theory is that my P brain is so fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-do-what-I-feel that I NEED a planner to survive in the real world! Also, I really like to have my day organized, but I hate feeling like I HAVE to follow the plan to a T. 

Without my planner, I'd never get anything done. I'd be listening to music, sipping coffee, and crafting all day.

In my 15-year search for the perfect planner, I finally found it! It doesn't exist. So, I took matters into my own hands and am setting up my own. I absolutely love the disc-bound systems (ARC by Staples and Martha Stewart Discbound mostly) and recently invested in the ARC Disc bound hole punch, as it will save me money over the years.

So, I made my own monthly calendar and daily pages and I am sharing them with you for FREE!


They are 8.5x11 and will fit in any 8.5x11 binder. I wanted to make something colorful, but not printer-busting. I used A Wink and A Smile Date Bits by Misty Cato to make the banners and various other digital scrapbook elements for the clip art.

The monthly calendar printable is 12 months, a two-page spread for each month, and includes important US, Canadian, Christian, and Jewish holidays. 


I have two versions for the daily pages. One version contains a two-page spread for each month. Each month contains a week's worth of days with 5 categories-morning, afternoon, evening, meals, and To Do (because this is what I needed). It also has space to write a To Do list, Emails, and Calls.

These were made so you could print as many as you need for each month and write in the dates yourself (I write each day's date in the little flags).


I also have a blank version for the daily pages, so you can title the daily categories whatever you want. I also removed the year, so you can use these after 2014 if you want!


Here is a fuzzy ipod picture of my November calendar for this year printed and in my planner:


I had fun making these, so perhaps I will create some more printables in the future! Enjoy the printables!

Delightful Planning,
Please use for PERSONAL use only and do not share files on your own site (though you may use a photo and link back to my blog)

Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue   
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

10 comments:

  1. Great printables! I need to print these off and get more organized next year! I'll be featuring this on my blog tomorrow.

    http://www.sumossweetstuff.com

    Thanks for linking up to the Block Party!
    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the ARC and MS Discbound System. Thank you so much for sharing these for free. It is so hard to find a cute simple planner and normally they are NEVER free.

    I have a 8.5 X 11 MS and a 5.5 X 8.5 ARC. Would I be able to re-size these to fit the ARC Jr. also?

    I am part of a Planner Addicts Group on Facebook, do you care if I share your link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied to you via email, but so everyone can see-I do not think you can resize it to the ARC Jr. sorry! I belong to the same FB group! :-)

      Delete
  3. Thank you April! I've been searching the internet for 3 days now looking for a cute and free calendar. If you do not mind sharing, what program did you use to create your calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I used Publisher. Some people use Photoshop and others use Excel, but I personally find Publisher easier to use.

      Delete
  4. This is literally an answer to my prayers! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! Blessings on you my sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I just have one problem...when I download the first calendar, the month, dates, and holidays don't show up...any idea what I'm doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes Adobe pulls up files weird-it's happened to me with other files. Have you tried printing a page? I've found that sometimes the file preview looks weird, but it prints out correctly. If it doesn't work, shoot me an email at cupofdelight@yahoo(dot)com and I will email you the files.

      Delete
  6. These are wonderful...thank you so much for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails