Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 9/17/13

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from the Pleated Poppy


It's been a couple of weeks since I linked up! Most of these outfits are from this week, but a couple are from the weeks before and I don't remember which day is which...

This first one was stepping into new territory for me. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about mixing red and mint, but I ended up really liking it. Then, I wasn't sure if I was delusional going out in public with this non-traditional color combo, but I did and I felt great, so yea! That's what I love about WIWW-it challenges me to new fashion creativity.

 Ruffle Lace Tank and Mint Cardi-Pick Your Plum
Skirt-Forever21
Shoes-Shoe Carnival 

I don't wear tube tops a lot because I'm not always comfortable in them, but here I am actually wearing one without a cardi over it.
Top-Zulily
Shoes-KMart

 I dressed up my black dress with green!
I don't remember where I got this dress.
Belt, necklace, and shoes-Target

Here's my lace ruffle tank and mint cardi again! This time with fuscia.

Quite simple, but I love this blouse.
Blouse- Banana Republic Outlet

 Getting colder-yea!
Top and Skirt-Maurices
Shoes-Target

And That's all for this week!

Delightfully Dressing,

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Love the red skirt. It looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think red and mint is a great color combo. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails