Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Top 5 Halloween Crafts {Delightfully Creative}

I don't really decorate for Halloween-just Fall in general. But, I still get a couple of Halloween crafts in every year-usually treats and costumes. Here are my five most popular Halloween posts, in case you missed them. Clink on links for more details!



  I really wish I had a better photo, but the lighting was bad. :-( This costume cost us $7 and we are dressed as the game "Red Light/Green Light."

 I obviously didn't come up with this idea, but here is my version.

 We went to a Hispter-themed party. Cupcake was clearly the star of this trio.

This was Cupcake's Halloween treat last year because she was too young for candy!






Delightfully Creating,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails