Monday, September 9, 2013

Fridge Mini Gallery "Wall" {Delightfully Creative}

I am a little obsessed with the colorful, miniature, fancy photo frames Michael's sells in their Dollar Spot (sometimes Target has them too!). They are just so adorable and inexpensive, I keep finding ways to use them!

I first used one them to create a gallery wall in the dollhouse I made for my niece. 


 Recently, I started a mini gallery "wall" with them on my refrigerator.

(Sorry for the weird angle-it was the only way I could avoid a glare!)

I love it! It's such a cute, fun way to display those wallet size photos I don't know what else to do with.

All you have to do is rip the little stand off the back of the frame and glue on a strong magnet! I added the bows too for an extra little cuteness.


These would make great gifts too-especially for a grandparent.


Delightfully Creating,

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
The Scoop with
Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch
The Inspiration Exchange with
Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road   
Time To Shine with A Diamond In the Stuff 

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap TimeLil’ LunaSomewhat SimpleTatertots & Jello and Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

3 comments:

  1. Hi April-

    Great idea for all those wallet sized photos...I'll have to check Michael's out next time I'm there. Not like I'm not there every week for something.

    We featured your post this week at Our Sunday Best and shared on pinterest. Thanks for linking up this week!

    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic love the pops of colour. Im a fan of the ornate style frames as well although Im a little more boring and just have black frames for my gallery wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I fell in love with this idea. This is so cute. And it inspires me to try making one too. But instead of bows, I will be using butterfly and flowers which was on my shelf for quite some time.

    Lyt.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails