Friday, September 13, 2013

Four Fall Recipes (Delightful Morsels}

Fall cannot get here fast enough! I love Fall and can't wait until it's officially Fall-though I already am cheating on Summer despite the 89 degree weather here in NC (blah!)

So in anticipation of this sensational season, I am revisiting four Fall recipes I've posted in the past. Visit link for the recipes!




Most of this recipe is out of a box, but that's because I like to simplify things as much as possible. I don't care-it is so yummy and I can't wait to make some!


I only make this in the Fall because it's heavy and sweet potatoes are in season. I love the mixture of salty and sweet in this dish.

I have no photo-this was one of the very first posts I wrote back when I was experimenting with blogging and had no idea what I was doing, but if I make this again this year, I promise I will snap a photo and add it!

This is so yummy. I recently saw an even easier way to make a no bake pumpkin cheesecake by adding pumpkin and spice to a Jello no-bake cheesecake. I'll have to try that and compare.

Craving S'mores? Just squish a marshmallow between two dark chocolate Nature Valley granola thins and there you go-S'more heaven! I actually came up with this idea myself and I'm pretty proud of my ability to give into my cravings without having to leave the house.

My most recent Fall guilty pleasure (yeah, Summer, I said I was cheating on you):
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes made with Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee!

 I make an espresso in my aeropress and then add steamed milk instead of water. Oh, and top it with cinnamon, of course!

I guess that was technically five recipes...

Delightfully Eating Through the Fall,
 Linking To

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac

TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
The Scoop with
Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch  
The Inspiration Exchange with  
Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road  Time To Shine with A Diamond In the Stuff 

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue   
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap TimeLil’ LunaSomewhat SimpleTatertots & Jello and Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes  
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off  
The Sunday Showcase with Stephanie Lynn
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails