Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 8/14

I haven't linked up with What I Wore Wednesday in a couple of months because I was traveling. I'm excited to be back!

So these are random photos I've taken inconsistently over the Summer-not just what I wore this past week. I took photos of a lot of dresses, so today I'm featuring them.

I actually did wear this one this week, on Sunday for church:

This was one of those outfits that I never thought to put together before and kind of did it at the last minute. I just saw the dress and vest and thought, hmmm...I"ll TRY it, but I don't know...But, I LOVED how it turned out! I literally added the necklace at the last minute, as I was walking out the door-another risk that worked (I wasn't sure how the yellow and coral would go, but I love it).

Dress-Old Navy (Similar Dress from Old Navy)
Vest-Maurices (Similar Vest in White)
Necklace-Pick Your Plum
Belt-Charlotte Russe a LONG time ago
Heels-Payless


Peach Side Bow Blouse-Maurices
Satin Skirt-Downeast Basics
Brown Mary Jane Heels-Target

 I love this dress. I got it at Charlotte Russe YEARS ago and I still love it. Back when I bought it, it was probably a little eccentric, but now it's totally in style. I think I bought about 10 years ago when I was 30 pounds lighter and it miraculously still fits. It's a magic dress.

Here's another magic dress I bought about 10 years ago at Forever 21. This one makes more sense that it still fits because it's empire waist, so it's not as magical. :-) This is the funkiest dress I own, but I love it.

Here's a simple dress I got at H&M. It came with it's own cloth belt, the same pattern and color as the dress, but this day, I paired it with a black hard belt.

Delightful Dressing!



pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. that first dress, navy aand white stripes is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white striped dress from Old Navy and I have that same coral colored vest from Maurices!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails