Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekend Delights 8/11/13

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I saw in the past couple of weeks. Please click links for details, tutorials, and to pin. 

DIY Delights


This is seriously one of the cutest DIY toys I've ever seen! It looks pretty simple to do too!
I featured a similar mobile here before, but I couldn't pass on this one. I love the colors and that little basket!
This is one of those fabulous DIYs you see and think, "Duh-why didn't I think of that?!" Love this idea!
These are all the rage right now, so this is a timely and adorable tutorial! I especially like the burlap accent.
I love vintage, so this caught my eye. It's a great Summer vignette!

Dish Delights


1-Sour Shirley from Kleinworth & Co  
Here's a jazzed up version of a childhood favorite-can be made with or without alcohol. I love sweet and sour drinks, so I really want to try this.
2-Roasted Garlic Chicken White Sauce Pizza from The Best Blog Recipes 
Garlic white sauce is my favorite, so here is another one I want to try!
3-Cherry Walnut Chicken Salad from Inside Bru Crew Life 
I like chicken salad and this take on it sounds yummy.

Fabulous Free Printables


1-French Inspired Tags and Gift Wrap from Lia Griffith 
Lia's blog is one of my favorites for free gift tags. In case you were wondering, YES, you can print wrapping paper-it may take a trip to Staples, though.
2-Summer Drink Station Printables from Craftaholics Anonymous
These are perfect for a summer party or a lemonade stand.
3-Book Journal Cards from Wild Olive
Gah! Aren't these adorable?! I want to start a book journal just so I can use them.

For more project I love, follow me on Pinterest.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails