Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekend Delights 7-28-13

I'm back! I know, my blog has suffered this month. This has been an incredibly busy month for my family. We drove to Colorado in early June where Jeff and I both took seminary classes. Then we drove back to NC. After one and a half days of being home, we are now at the beach for a wedding. My life is a crazy bus sometimes!

I haven't done one of these posts in a while due to the craziness, so I'm excited to share some of my favorite projects in Blogland today. Please click on links for details and tutorials. And remember, please pin images from the original sites! In fact, for the first time I am attempting to make the images unpinable here out of respect to the creators. No, I have not had any drama in regards to this. :-) No one has ever complained about being featured! I just want to be mindful of protecting other people's work because my purpose of these posts is to share and promote other bloggers I enjoy.

Onto the fun...

Crafty Delights


1-Filigree Mum Broach from "Oh" Everything Handmade
This project is so easy and pretty! I love the vintage look.

2-Farmer's Market Recipe Basket from Craft e Corner
This is such a cute and perfect gift for a friend who loves the Farmer's Market.

3-Antique Framed Memo Board from Tried & Twisted
I love the colors and the unique look of the frame. It was made from an antique mirror!

4-Mason Jar Party Glass from One Artsy Mama
I love this look for a party (and for keeping whose glass is whose straight!) It was also be super cute as decor.

5-Message in a Bottle from Club Chica Circle
This is such a fun idea and would be an awesome greeting to receive in the mail!

Dessert Delights
So many yummy sweets being made this Summer!

1-Frozen Banana Split Bites from A Blossoming Life

2-No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from The Kitchen Is My Playground

3-Mini Cannoli Cheesecakes from Will Cook For Smiles

4-Raspberry and Vanilla Cream Tarts from A Pretty Life

5-Deep Dish S'more Cookies from Cookie and Cups

YUM!

Decor Delights
 1-Old Sewing Machine Table Nightstand from A Blossoming Life
This is such a fabulous way to reinvent an old sewing machine table!

2-Mason Jar Lights from All Things Heart and Home
I love mason jars, so I just love this.

3-Thrifted Yellow Lamp from All Put Together
Who knew that removing the lamp shade would make a fabulous, vintagy lamp (and provide more light!)

4-Wire Spool and Metal Tub Coffee Table from Liz Marie Blog
Ingenius.

5-Coffee Bar from Artsy Chicks Rule
This is my dream. Seriously.

And Last, but not least -

Fabulous Free Printable of the Week:

 Map Jigsaw Puzzle from Mr. Printables

Have a delightful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails