Monday, July 15, 2013

Pride and Prejudice Necklace {Delightfully Creative}

 I am back from my little hiatus-paper written, class done. What a relief! Now back to the fun stuff.

Here is one of my favorite things I made for my sister as a part of her Nerd Girl/Book Lover gift stash.


I like this one so much, I may have to make one for myself!

My sister and I both share a love for Pride and Prejudice, which is why it showed up so much in her gift! I found the Pride and Prejudice book charm at Hobby Lobby as a part of the fairy tale line (yes, completely misplaced, but it was a cute charm, so I am ignoring it).

I didn't want just the book on the necklace-I am really into layering charms. So, I found the lace tree and the teacup, also a part of the fairy tale line, and thought they fit beautifully with Pride and Prejudice.


I added the beads to the chain with jump rings because I am also into the asymmetrical look, so many of my necklace designs contain this look.


Delightfully Creating,

 Partying Here:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog  
The Scoop with
Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch  
The Inspiration Exchange with
 Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road 

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara  
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 

FRIDAYS

Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend Wrap Up with Tatertots and Jello

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the beads added to the side of the chain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love P&P and I love this necklace! I was bummed b/c I don't have a Hobby Lobby nearby, but you put a link up and I can get it online! Hallelujah!
    Rochelle @ rochellebarlow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and beautiful. I love how you layered it with the lace tree, and the cute little tea cup. Lovely necklace.

    Linda @ Mixed Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails