Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DIY Harry Potter Cook Book-Links to HP Freebies! {Delightfully Creative}

Today is Harry Potter's 33rd birthday!
So in celebration, I am giving you a BUNCH of links to fun Harry Potter freebies, including the ones I used to make the Harry Potter cookbook I put together for my sister's Nerd-Girl/Book-Themed birthday gift! It's nothing fancy, but super easy to do and any Harry Potter fan would appreciate it!


If I had more time, I might have made this super awesome-like a potion's book. But, I spent much time on her other gifts, so this one just ended up in a binder. But, she still loved it!

I would love to give you free printables, but I am not sure I can with copy write laws. I got the recipes free online, but I am not sure what the laws are for reproducing them for mass free giveaway, so I have to stay on the safe side. I will, however tell you where I got all the elements if you want to make your own!

Here is an example of one of the pages.


I included a quote or fact from the series about each item. All of the element were free-including the digital scrapbook elements. I created it in Publisher. 

If you want to make one of your own, here is where to go:





Recipes Can Be Found at:


And Even More More Harry Potter Freebies....

(Includes maps, Minister of Magic Visitor's Pass, Identification Book and More) 

Enjoy to freebies!

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog  
The Scoop with
Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch  
The Inspiration Exchange with  
Clean and Scentsible // City Farmhouse // Ella Claire // Yellow Bliss Road 

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara  
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend Wrap Up with Tatertots and Jello
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
 That DIY Party with DIY Show Off
 Our Sunday Best with Momnivore's Dilemma and  A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

4 comments:

  1. The Harry Potter series has to be one of my most favorite things ever! My daughter was 5 when the first movie was released and we have read all the books. Thanks for all of the great links! I would love for you to share this post at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday Link Party over at Krafty Cards etc. . http://kraftycardsetc.blogspot.com/2013/08/krafty-inspiration-thursday-2.html
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, good memories. My inner geek is very excited to explore all these links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I'd love for you to link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-my-new-rug.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including Potter Frenchy Party in your website selection ;) Your cookbook is really nicely made, love the way you've included the Houses colors, well done !

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails