Friday, May 10, 2013

Themed Parties I Love {Friday Finds}

I occasionally do round-ups of ideas for themed parties because I love sharing ideas and ones I love. Here are four parties I've seen recently that I love in their entirety-you need to check them out!


Strawberries are my favorite fruit-plus I LOVE the girliness of this vintage-esque party!


I love the colors and all the country cuteness she adds!


Not only is this a PERFECT theme for twins, but the details of this party are to die for-you have to check out her favors. AND they had a petting zoo!



This is on Hostess With the Mostess, so you know it is going to be over the top fabulous.

Delightful Festivities!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails