Sunday, May 12, 2013

Delights of the Week 5/11/13

The following are some of my favorite projects by other bloggers. I am featuring them here as I like to spread the word about things that inspire me. Please click links for details and if you pin, please pin from the original site.

I really love Spring. Alongside Fall, it is my favorite season and these two also seem to be the seasons of great crafting. Here are some Springy lovelies that delight me.

Spring Wreath from Shanty 2 Chic

I love the moss and the simplicity of this wreath! Sometimes less is more.

I love a good knock-off and this one takes the cake! I like it way better than the expensive West Elm version.

Flower Pillow Cover from A Pumpkin and a Princess

Crystal made this from the new HGTV fabrics-love the colors and the flower, of course.

Thank You Card from The Inspired Notebook

This Mother's Day thanks is beautiful, is it not? Kristy gives a very detailed tutorial on her blog, so you can make one too.

Kid's Peasant Blouse from Buzzmills

I love the lace girliness and the fabric! So cute.

Fabulous Free Printables

Mother's Day Printables from Yesterday on Tuesday

 These pretties can be used for a Mother's Day party or any lovely party!

Hexagonal Gift Boxes from Next to Nicx

 Print this pattern on any cardstock, cut, fold-and voila! Pretty gift boxes!

Summer Fun Chart 2013 from The Crafting Chicks

The Crafting Chicks released their annual Summer Fun Chart!

Enjoy and follow all the things I love on Pinterest!

Thanks for inspiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails