Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring "Mantel" and Moss Art {Delightfully Creative}

Earlier this week, I posted my Fabric Pom Pom Flower Garland. Here is my whole "mantle" (AKA bookshelf).


I love to look at it! I think I am getting better at decorating my bookshelf to my liking-knowing my style plus learning how to make a "mantle" more aesthetically pleasing, thanks to SAS Interiors.

Here are The Elements (I've linked to the elements I already featured):
Displayed in mason jars and this cute little metal basket I got at AC Moore for super cheap. Our AC Moore recently closed because they lost their bid for the building they rented. Sad, but it meant everything went on sale for 40-60 percent off.
  • Mini Birdcage with nest from Michael's
  • Milk Jug full of yellow flowers. The flowers are from Michael's. The Milk jug, which I LOVE, came from my sweet husband. He put fresh flowers in them when he proposed to me five years ago.
And my other new addition this year-DIY Spring Moss Art:

 It was very simple to do! I found a sheet of moss with paper backing at JoAnn's. I traced the letters and butterfly (backwards), cut them out, and glued them on. The pretty background paper is from Adorn It. This is also where my fabric came from-it matches the paper!

Delightful Spring!

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog  
The Scoop with Lolly Jane // Cedar Hill Ranch // Crafty Texas Girls // The Farmhouse Porch 

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
  The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible
 
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend Wrap Up with Tatertots and Jello

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes
Your Great Idea with Or So She Says

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails