Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower {Pin There, Done That}

Haven't done one of these in a while:


It's time for Pin There, Done That, where I share with you a pin I tried from Pinterest and whether it passed or failed (because, yes, I actually like to try things on my boards!)

This one comes from Our Best Bites, so you probably don't even have to read further to know it was a major pass-Nothing I've tried from OBB has failed!

This recipe is super easy-a little cauliflower, a little fresh garlic, a little olive oil, a little parmesan. It takes less than 30 minutes to roast and it tastes AMAZING!

Here's proof I actually made it: :-)

I seriously love this stuff and am contemplating just making it ever day to snack on. I need to snack healthier anyway. I wonder if I could just leave bowls of cauliflower soaking in oil and garlic in the fridge to pop in the over when I want it?

Even my husband likes it (not loves :-( ) and he doesn't like cauliflower. Sara from Our Best Bites says she does this with broccoli too-need to try that!


Enjoy!

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara Show and Share with Southern Lovely What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails