Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go Lotion {Friday Finds}

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 


The Low Down: Our culture is obsessed with figuring out how to get more done in less time. Vaseline helped out by creating the Spray and Go lotion- for those of us who don't have a couple extra seconds to pump and spread. Their website boasts that these lotions, "moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds to leave skin instantly soft, not greasy or sticky."

Cost: $7.99 for a 6.5 oz can

My Thoughts: You can probably tell from my intro that I think this product is ridiculous. :-) However, I was excited about trying it because I thought perhaps it would help me spread the lotion more evenly. I wasn't expecting it to save much time.

And it doesn't. Despite its name, you can't just spray and go. Even the directions say you must spray evenly and then rub the lotion in with your hands, so it is not much different from pumping the lotion. The spray, however, makes it easier to spread lotion evenly and I seemed to be using less lotion to get the job done. At the same time, the lotion felt thin and watery. What totally killed it for me-it sprayed residue on my bathroom floor, making it greasy and slippery. I think it causes more problems than improvements.

Pros: Helps spread lotion more evenly, not sticky...
Cons: ...Unless it gets on the floor, which it will. Doesn't really save a significant amount of time

My Grade: C-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails