Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mini Spring Banner {Delightfully Creative}

I am so ready for Spring! I love Spring crafts and hope I have time to do all I have planned this Spring.

I have a vintage mum gate that I like to decorate for each season and use as a photo holder. I posted about the blossom branch photo holders I made for it from clothespins. I also like to decorate the top with some sort of miniature banner. Here is the one I made for Spring.


I used 1" Wooden letters, scrapbook paper, and tiny flower embellishments.

Delightfully Creating,

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
  The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible
Show and Share with Southern Lovely What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend Wrap Up with Tatertots and Jello
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails