Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 3/12/13

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!


I had lots of layering going on this week. Again, sorry for the dirty mirror-I finally cleaned it! But, after I took these photos. :-)

Dress, leggings, boots-Target
Cardigan-Old Navy
Necklace-Forever 21

Pink Lace Top-Maurices
Sweater and Flats-Charlotte Russe

 Dress-Forever21
Cardiwrap and Belt-Maurices
Leggings and Boots-Target

Date night! (Hence the bad lighting)
 Top-Maurices
Skirt-Target
Mary Janes-Shoe Carnival

Striped Top- H&M
Cardigan-Maurices

And, of course, for extra cuteness, here is what Cupcake has been wearing:

Dress: Kohls
Cardigan: H&M
Top and Jeans: Old Navy

I love this dress my mom bought her from Gap. She looks like a little Regency baby-yea!

Delightful Dressing,


pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Fun outfits! Really enjoyed seeing the different looks! And my goodness, your little Cupcake sure ups the cute factor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your girl are both so cute! I love the outfit with the pink lace top and grey sweater. And I love how smiley your little one is in all of her pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue striped dress is my favorite and your daughter is soooo cute!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to layer like a boss! Love that you dressed up pretty for date night... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with layering a cardigan! Love the date night top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like we had similar ideas -- dress, sweater, leggings and boots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails