Thursday, March 28, 2013

Influenster-A Social Network For People Who Like To Try Things and Talk About It{Friday Finds}

You may have noticed my Influenster button on the sidebar and you may have wondered what the
heck it is. So today I am going to tell you-before I unleash some product reviews.

Influenster is a an online social network of people who like to spread the word about things they love and things they try. It's perfect fun for people like me who like to try new things and tell people about them. 

Here's the description from the website:

An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.
Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).

Basically, you write reviews, earn badges and scores from others who think your reviews are helpful AND you can qualify to receive free products to review. It's fun and since I do it anyway, I decided to sign up.
  
 Membership in  Influenster is free and is by invitation only. BUT, lucky for you, I have two invitations left! So, the first two people who comment requesting an invitation, I will send it  to you (please include your email if it is not already linked). Please visit Influenster's About Page to make sure this is something you want to do before you request an invitation.

If I no longer have invitations, all is not lost! You can request an invitation from Influenster on their front page, though it is not guaranteed.

I recently received my first Influenster VoxBox-The Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. Today I will be posting my reviews and reactions to each product. I decided each product needed it's own blog post, so ya'll would know what the heck I am talking about. I'll be posting them throughout the day, so stay tuned! I promise to be 100 percent honest-no sunshine and butterflies only.

Here's a preview of what I received in the VoxBox (Click links for reviews):



Needless to say, I was pretty excited to try all of these. Stay tuned for more!

Delightfully Trying New Things,
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
 

2 comments:

  1. I would love an invite to this!!

    My email address if you need it is serenityyou@hotmail.co.uk

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love an invitation if you have one left!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails