Friday, March 29, 2013

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelletes {Friday Finds}

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 


The Low Down: Witch Hazel has been used for years for natural skin care. Dickinson's offers this little power plant in a variety of skin-car products. The oil controlling towelettes are meant to cleanse, nourish, soothe, and rejuvenate skin in the convenience of a wipe.

Cost: $5.99 for a 20-Count Box

My Thoughts: I've never been a fan of face towelettes because I never found them very useful. I tried a couple of different brands in the past and they don't take off my make up well and they leave my face feeling dirtier and stickier than before I "cleaned" it.

So, I was pleasantly surprised by Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes. They left my face feeling refreshed with no residue. I would not replace my normal face wash with them, though, as they still did not take off make-up very well and did not leave me feeling 100 percent clean. But, for traveling and for an after work-out refresher, I think they are perfect.

I sweat A LOT when I exercise and my face always feels icky afterwards. But, I don't want to wash it completely in the middle of the day. Dickinson's Towelettes are perfect for the job. I think they'd also be great for long plane or car rides when your face starts feeling gross.

Also, I have dry skin and these towelettes did not dry up my skin.

I would be interested to try Dickinson's other face cleansing products, especially the toner as it is supposed to not dry out skin.

Pros: Made from Natural Materials, Refreshes, No residue, Odorless
Cons: Doesn't Remove Make-Up 100 percent

Best For: Post-Exercising, Travel

My Grade: A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails