Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 1/22/13

It's time for another What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy.

Two weeks in a row, guys-I'm on a roll.


It finally got cold here and SNOWED! It lasted one day and I didn't even have to wear a coat the next day because the sun was brightly shining. I'll take it. I wore a puffy vest instead. I had a little obsession with puffy vests-especially on babies (Baby Girl has two).

This is my new puffy vest and I love it because it has a belt, which gives it shape.

Vest-Target
Jeans-Old Navy
Boots-Target
Hat-I don't remember (sorry)

Here is Baby Girl in her puffy vest from Target (this is from her 9 month photo shoot)


First time I wore these together-I like the color combo.

Cardigan-H&M
Scarf-JC Penney
Grey Flats-Charlotte Russe

Dress-Maurices
Purple T-shirt, leggings, and boots-Target

I winterfied my red striped tank top.

Tank Top and cardigan-Target
Jeans-Old Navy
Flats-Dillards
Belt-Mall kiosk

I also winterfied this top.

Top-NYC boutique
Cami-Target
Jeans-Christopher and Banks
Necklace-I made it

Here are my new shoes I found this weekend at Old Navy. This was a great find! They were only ones like it and size 7.5, so I am guessing someone returned them from an online order-woohoo. Old Navy doesn't sell half sizes in their store normally.


And for more extra cuteness, here is Baby Girl, ready for the snow:

Love her little hat from Old Navy and yes, those are sparkly boots. 

Delightful Dressing,
APRIL


pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the look with the dress and boots.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2013/01/work-clothes-wiww.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails