Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday 1/16/13

I haven't done one of these in a while, so this is actually a post of outfits from several weeks because I only got about one photo taken a week.

I'm joining Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.


Also, I'm trying something new to get ya'll involved in the fun! I like to put new outfit combos together for fun, so if I have a repeat item, I am going to post a past picture and ask which one you like best-just for fun...I mean, I'll most likely still wear the least voted combo. :-)

Almost all of these I've posted in another form in the past, so what the heck, we will do them all today (minus 1).

The Minus 1

My yellow ruffle blouse. Confession: I really hate ironing and those ruffles get folded in a lot, so I tape them down with double stick tape. 

Blouse: Kohl's (A long time ago-when I still shopped in the Juniors section, which I won't lie, I occasionally still do. :-))
Jeans: Christopher & Banks (which makes the Juniors thing even more amusing to me)
Mary Janes: Payless (and these things have been kicking it for years!)

My Favorite Lace Dress

 (Ignore all that stuff in the back :-))

Dress-Target-Similar Dress Here
Blazer-Maurices-Similar One Here
Heels-Target

So, which way do you like it better? Right or Left?




Hmm, this one is hard for me because I like them both a lot. Right is more Fallish and Left is more Hipster. I even had a hipster compliment me. Proud moment.

Blue and Orange



Cardigan, Leggings, and Boots-Target
Skirt-Old Navy

These two are VERY similar, but which do you likes better?

Left or Right?
I think I slightly like the right better.

Red Dress

I wore this to an evening wedding.
 Dress and Shrug-Maurices
Shoes-Payless

And here is me bent funny, show casing my hair :-)

 My hair is long because I am too busy to make a hair appointment-I usually wear it much shorter, but I am digging the side low pony tail with a headband look these days.

Which way do like my red dress better?

The left makes it more casual, but I felt fabulous with the right, so I'll go with that one. :-)

Happy Dressing!
APRIL

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love all the combos. the red dress is super cute. and the one with the blue cardigan!
    love it.
    stopping by from the link up.

    Www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog through the pleated poppy and would love to follow each other! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both lace dress looks! And the second one looks great with the belt and white blouse. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails