Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine's Vintage Mum Gate {Delightfully Creative}

I have this vintage mum gate that I love and use as a photo holder. I try to change it out for each holiday, but since my little baby came last year, I still have some holidays not quite finished!

Here it is decorated for Valentine's Day-one of my favorite  mum gate vignettes!


The miniature banner is made from mini doilies (Martha Stewart), wood hearts, scrapbook paper, letter stickers, and lace ribbon.


I love this paper! I found it at AC Moore last year, so I am not sure it is still available, but here is the information.
L: "Lemonade Sundaes" by Basic Grey
O: "Bittersweet Mouse" by Basic Grey
V: "Waterfall" from the Tropics Collection by Prima Marketing
E: "Urban Prairie" by Basic Grey

Here are the other Mum Gate Vignettes I've done so far:
Fall 

We have white walls (because we rent and don't feel like painting just to have to paint them back) and the gate is white, so I am thinking of putting some sort of back ground to it, so it stands out better.

Delightful Creating!
APRIL

Linking To

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac


Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou


TUESDAYS


Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible



WEDNESDAYS

Look What I made with Creations by Kara  
Show and Share with Southern Lovely  
What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings



THURSDAYS

Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma




FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing
Saturday Seven with Positively Splendid

 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

2 comments:

  1. Love that you can constantly theme this.

    Kendra - potspansandpaintbrushes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that gate!

    Jenna @ rainonatinroof.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails