Sunday, January 20, 2013

Delights of the Week 1/20/13

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I've seen throughout the past couple of weeks. Click links for details and please pin from original sites!

I love to peruse blogland and be inspired by other bloggers. I feature some of my favorite project on my blog because I like to spread the word about things I like. You may have noticed I've been super laid back about "Delights of the Week" and haven't really been posting it every week. I've decided to just go ahead an cut it down to "Delights of the Month" and share more projects, so this will be the last Delights of the Week-at least for now. 

Now, onto the projects!


Toddler Hardware Store from Kate's Creative Space

 I mean, I am speechless-this makes me GUSH. Kate made this for her 3-year-old for Christmas. She is super talented at remodeling thrifty finds into awesome toddler play, which is an under statement. You also have to check out the other toddler toys she's made- The Grill, Food Market, and Kitchen. 



Chalk is in! Check out Erin's great tutorial on how to make your own chalkboard printable.



See Stephanie's tutorial on how to make this beautiful bracelet!


This is such a cute idea-love it!

Yummy Food of the Week:
 Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcakes from The NY Melrose Family


 Oh my, I want one now!

Free Printable of the Week:

 Make grocery shopping easy with this cute list-it's editable, so you can add your own stuff!

Thanks for Inspiring!
APRIL

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I read the last one as "edible" - and I thought, "Hmm - I guess that's cool. You can eat it as you shop." hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails