Sunday, January 20, 2013

Altered Mini Notebooks {Delightfully Creative}

I gave away these cute mini notebooks and post-it holders for Christmas this year.


I bought the mini notebooks from Pick Your Plum and I'm not sure where else you can find them. Of course, if you own your own binding machine, you can make your own.

 I decorated them with washi tape, baker's twine, and monogram stickers to make them super cute and personalize each one. 

It's a fun, quick craft and easy crafty gift!


Delightful Creating!
APRIL

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
  The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible
Show and Share with Southern Lovely What We Wore, Read, and Made with Rae Gun Ramblings

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma

FRIDAYS

Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Weekend Wrap Up with Tatertots and Jello

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

2 comments:

  1. How cute are those! Thanks so much for the inspiration. I love mini books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh those are so darling! I looked into that deal when it was posted but passed and now I am kicking myself. They turned out really nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails