Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 of 2012: Non-Craft Posts

2012 has been a good year-I am so thankful for my blog and the creative outlet it gives me and I am SO thankful to those of you who read and enjoy it as well. You have been an encouragement to me. I love the positivity of the blogging community.

Here are my 10 most popular non-crafting posts of 2012. I'll be posting the top 10 Craft/Creative posts soon!



This is the first time one of my What I Wore posts made it in the top 10! Maybe it was my favorite lace dress? Or my snarky comments about Charlotte Russe selling prostitute clothes these days? Or my red heels? I'll go with the heels. :-)



Some Starbucks instant ice coffee, a little chocolate, a little milk, a little ice and a blender= yum!



Can't get enough of those baby costumes!



Probably all due to my Jared Leto story. :-)





I took all the elements I love about every strawberry trifle I've tried and made a recipe to my liking.



I'm a world-class purger, but instead of being quick to get rid of stuff, I tried finding some creative new uses for them.



A little wintry outdoor and cozy indoor mix.



A round-up of ideas.



A round-up of ideas.

Thanks for reading! I'll be posting my Top 10 Crafts/DIY in the next day or so.

APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails