Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 10 Craft/DIY Posts of The Year

2012 has been a good year-I am so thankful for my blog and the creative outlet it gives me and I am SO thankful to those of you who read and enjoy it as well. You have been an encouragement to me. I love the positivity of the blogging community.

Here are my top 10 Craft/DIY posts of 2012-and few of my favorites that didn't make the top 10, but I personally love.


 My first time working with resin flower cabochons, this was a gift for my mom.


I made this for a friend-I really need to make one for myself!


 I made this for my Mother In Law as a gift for Mother's Day.




 I used chalkboard coating, which turns any pain into chalkboard paint.
 

 Cute treats for Halloween!


 


Perfect for holding photos to my vintage mum gate. 


 Here's how to make the flower from my chalkboard.


 I am amused that this was my most viewed craft this year! I guess people really like some Star Wars. I put it together in a sudden inspiration for my Brother in Law. The light sabers are made from stick candy. The card survived about two days, I believe, until my 4-year old nephew got a hold of it. 

Here are some of my personal favorites from this year:


 




That's it for 2012! See you in 2013!
APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails