Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 Books I Read in 2012 {Literary Delights}

I read 37 books this year. Here are my 10 favorites. I recommend all of these, with the top 6 being some of my favorites I've ever read.  I've linked my reviews on the ones for which I've already posted reviews.

(Children's Realistic Fiction)


# 9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
(YA Realistic Fiction)


#8. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
(Classic Children's Fantasy Fiction)


(YA Historical Fiction)


(Classic Children's Fantasy Fiction)


#5. Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgiss
(Children's Fantasy Historical Fiction)


#4. The Perilous Gard by Elizabeth Marie Pope
(Middle Grade Historical Fantasy Fiction)





(Middle Grade Fantasy/Adventure Fiction)


(Middle Grade Realistic Fiction)

 And my Tope Pick for the Year is...

#1. The Drowned Vault by N.D. Wilson
(Middle Grade Fantasy/Adventure Fiction)


Can't wait to see what adventures next year brings! What's your favorite book you've read this year?

APRIL

2 comments:

  1. My list posts tomorrow and we have 3 books in common!

    I can't pick an absolute favorite. It's hard enough narrowing it down to 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I read about 1/3 of the books you did, so it was easier for me :-) haha

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails