Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Outfits For the Holidays

I like to put together outfits for fun, so here are some I put together for the holidays from some of my favorite stores. Hope they inspire you!

Office Christmas Party/Church


Top, Blazer, and Pants-Maurices
Shoes-Zappos
Purse-Target

Top, Cardigan, and Pants-Maurices
Earrings and Shoes-Target

Top, Jeans, Shoes, and necklace-Maurices

Top, Pants, Shrug, necklace, and Shoes -Maurices

 Top, Cardigan, Jeans, and Heels-Marices
The earrings are from Maurices, but, unfortunately, they sold out already!

Home For Christmas


Vest, and Pants-Maurices
Shirt -H&M
Boots and-Old Navy
Scarf-Forever 21

Shirt, Skirt, and Tights -H&M
Vest and Boots-Maurices

Sweater, Pants, and Boots - Maurices
Shitr-H&M

Dressy Christmas
  Top, Skirt, and necklace -Maurices
Shoes-Target

 Dress- Modcloth
Scarf/shawl-Buy.com
Necklace and Heels-Maurices


Dress, Blazer, Heels, and Necklace-Maurices
Purse-Target

New Year's Dressy

 Dress - Old Navy.com
Shoes and purse-Target
Necklace-Maurices

Dress and Purse -Kohls
Heels-Target
Necklace-Maurices


Dress-JC Penney
Earrings and Heels-Maurices
Purse-Target

Casual New Year's

Top, Jeans, Blazer, Earrings, and Heels-Maurices

Top, Blazer, Jeans, Necklace, Heels-Maurices

I am linking to Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wed. because this is an outfit post, even though I am not wearing these-but I wish I were!


pleated poppy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
APRIL

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love them all! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails