Monday, December 17, 2012

Linen, Lace, and Fabric Christmas Wreath {Delightfully Creative}

It took me FOREVER to make a Christmas wreath. I wanted to make one earlier this year, but I couldn't figure out what I wanted-I liked a lot of ideas I saw online, but didn't LOVE any of them.

Then, One day I got a little inspired, walked around JoAnn's like a crazy person comparing fabrics and touching everything...I am convinced I need to feel in order to create. Ha. Thanks to my husband for watching our baby girl while I did this!

This is what I came up with: A vintagey looking Linen/Lace/Fabric Wreath.

I love it!! It's totally me.

Here's a close-up of the bow:

I saw those little red berry branches at JoAnn's and loved them, so I decided to stick them in for a little more color.

I'm kind of glad I was inspired late because I got everything on sale!

Delightful Creating,
APRIL

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible

WEDNESDAYS
 Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Look What I made with Creations by Kara  
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  
  Show and Share with Southern Lovely 

THURSDAYS

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
 
SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
Saturday Seven with Positively Splendid
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes


CHRISTMAS
 Handmade Christmas Link Party with Clean & Scentsible 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails