Sunday, December 2, 2012

Delights of the Week: DIY Ornaments and Advent Calendars

The following are some of my favorite projects I saw on the internet over the past couple of weeks. Please click links for details and tutorials.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
...And it's going to be 70 DEGREES here tomorrow...
That's just so wrong. Unless you live in Australia. Which I don't.

Here are some lovely DIY ornaments and Advent calendars to get me in the Christmas spirit!

Charlie Brown Tree Ornament from It All Started With Paint

I love A Charlie Brown Christmas and I love the tree-and I love this adorable ornament!

Hoop Ornaments from Crafts Unleashed

 Angie made 8 cute, easy ornaments-these three are my favorites.

"I Spy" Ornaments from Ordinary Magic

I LOVE this idea! It's perfect for little ones who like to play with the ornaments-you can make them one that will distract them for a while!

Chalkboard Ornaments from Clean and Scentsible 

  I think I feature Jenn nearly every week, but I love her projects. Love these ornaments-not sure I could write that neatly...or draw.

Snow Globe Ornament from Nellie Bellie

 
Advent Tree from A Beautiful Mess

I want this!

Bible Verse Advent Tree from It's Overflowing

A great way to go through daily Bible verses with your family to prepare your hearts for Christmas.

Advent Activity Calendar from The Life of Mo

Cute way to display an Advent activity calendar.

Merry Christmas and Thanks for Inspiring!
APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails