Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 11/13

It's time for another week of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!

Ya'll, I took lots of photos this week-yea! Please don't be fooled by my WIWW posts, I DO have plenty of days of wearing Mommy pants, but I am too lazy to take "real" photos. Today's outfits are all new combinations for me.

Fall Orange

Loving this cardi from Target!
Blouse-Walmart ( long time ago)
Cord Skirt-Old Navy
Leggings, Belt, and Boots-Target

Eggplant&Grey

 Sweater-Charlotte Russe
Pants-Christopher and Banks

Gold&Navy
(My Michigan fan parents will be proud)
I love this gold cardigan I got last year at Target-I am so glad I took a chance with gold!
Blouse-H&M
Pants-Christopher and Banks
Flats-Old Navy

Cardigan-Target
Blouse-Old Navy
Jeans-Christopher and Banks
Scarf-JC Penny

Preppy
Blouse-Steve and Barry's (before they went bankrupt, obviously)
Sweater-Target (I've had it a while!)
Skirt-Bass Outlet
Leggings and Boots-Target

Lace&Denim
Yes, I am obsessed with this jean jacket this Fall. It appears every week. My mom bought it for me last year at Christopher and Banks and I'm enjoying pairing it with things I never before have.

Lace blouse-Maurices
Flats-Target

Orange&Black
Shrug-Maurices
Blouse-Banana Republic Factory Store
Heels-Payless

And, of course, for extra cuteness, here is what my little Cupcake wore

Both outfits are from Gymboree. (Flower Dress, Flower Top still available in certain sizes)

Left Outfit from Crazy8 (Argyle Top still available in some sizes)
Right Outfit is a hand-me-down from Auntie.

Thanks for stopping by and Delightful Dressing!
APRIL

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Your outfits are too cute. Gold is such a fun color, love that its so neutral and bold.

    And yay for the baby sweetness.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails