Monday, November 5, 2012

Pin There, Done That: Mini Book Page Pumpkin Art {Delightfully Creative}


Today I am starting a new series, "Pin There, Done That," where I will feature a project, recipe, whatever that I tried from one of my pins on Pinterest. You can follow me on Pinterest here!

Today's craft was essentially a total copy from The Scrap Shoppe's Framed Book Pages.

 I followed her tutorial, so click the link to get it-oh and if you pin her photo, please pin it from her site not mine!

I love book page crafts and anything in miniature, so I had to make one for myself. I was not happy with my mini Fall subway art, so I replaced it with the mini bookpage pumpkin art. Here is my version:



This project was essentially free since I had most of the materials on hand. I used a twig I found on a walk and I got the book for free from my local used bookstore (It was a crappy book, so I don't feel bad cutting it up :-))

I used permanent marker to ink the edges instead of stamp ink because that is what I had on-hand. It worked well!

Here it is with the rest of my Fall Art:


Delightfully Creating,
APRIL

Linking To:

MONDAYS
 Monday Funday with

TUESDAYS
Tip Me Tuesday with Tip Junkie 
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible

WEDNESDAYS
 Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely 

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
 Inspiration 2 with Live Laugh Rowe and My Fabuless Life

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Once Upon a Weekend with Family Ever After


SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails