Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday Halloween Costumes, Etc!

Happy Halloween! And to my fellow Protestants, Happy Reformation Day! We still love you, Catholics. :-)

It's time for another week of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy. I will, of course, begin with the Halloween costumes (because I love costumes!)

Me and my Cupcake!

I didn't DIY it this year-too hectic! My little Cupcake's get-up came from Babys R Us. Mine is my apron plus a baker's hat from Target.

Trick or Treat!

Picnic Dress:

Dress: Old Navy
Boots: Target

Turquoise Top
(ehh..ignore the dust :-))


Top: Banana Republic Factory Store
Belt: Target
Heels: Payless

Red Dress

Dress: Maurices
Mary Janes: Target

Orange Vest


Vest: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

And more of my little Cupcake:

Left: She was super excited to get her picture taken.
This entire outfit is from Gymboree.
Right: This was my dress when I was a baby. :-)

Left: Love this corduroy jumper from H&M!
Right: Cheering for NC State (Shirt from Old Navy)

Delightful Dressing!
APRIL


pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. OMG! You guys looks precious in your costumes!!!! Love it! That picture is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! what an adorable baby and LOVE LOVE your costume -so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April! This is Rachel! Love that you link of for WIWOW!!! I don't link, but I do look at what OTHER people wore. You and Claire are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails