Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 10/15/12

It's time for another week of What I Wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy!

Here was my favorite outfit of the week.


Dress-Charlotte Russe
Cardigan-Bass Outlet
Leggings-Target
Boots-Target

Here is my Hipster costume for our Fall Retreat Hipster and Hippies Dance, except I wore it all day because that's how I roll.

I amusingly got a compliment about this outfit from a real hipster. It was a proud moment. To see my whole family dressed hipster, see this post.

This was actually comprised of things I already owned (minus the tights and glasses, I bought those especially for this costume).
Lace Dress-Target
Plaid Shirt-Forever 21
Belt-Charlotte Rusee
Colored Tights-Target
Boots-Target (I've had these things for FOREVER. I love them-I have them in brown too)
Glasses-The Dollar Tree

I ran errands in this: (complete with a necklace because my baby was with her Daddy and therefore could not break it)

Cardiwrap: Maurices
Top: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Dilliards
Necklace: Forever 21

Red, Grey, and Blue:
(I love this blazer-you'll probably be seeing it a lot this season.)
 Blazer and Top: Maurices
Jeans: Christopher & Banks
Flats: Dilliards

And of course, to add some cutenesss, here's what little C has been wearing.
(She will grow up thinking her mom is crazy, taking photos of EVERYTHING-outfits, crafts, dinner...)

Hipster baby...you can't see them, but she did have baby jeggings on.

(She kicks her legs when she's excited, hence the blur :-))

Her sweater and top are from Crazy 8 and her jeans were hand-me-downs from her cousin, but I do believe they are from The Children's Place.

This entire outfit is from Gymboree.

Delightful Dressing!
APRIL


pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Loooove the hipster outfit and those glasses on that sweet baby face or killing me!!! adorb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of Claire - her face is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby in glasses is always fun! And costume or not, the hipster outfit is cute.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails