Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 10/03/12

Time for another dose of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy!

In case you missed it (or are visiting and want to check it out), I posted some Fall outfits I put together from my favorite affordable stores. You can find them here, here and here.


The weather is driving me nuts. As you can see above, I started the week wearing sleeveless and ended it with wearing a thin cardiwrap. It's in the 80s this week (this is me crying). But, thankfully, this is the LAST week of 80 degree weather. It's OCTOBER. North Carolina, get the memo!

Black Striped Skirt with Green
Thanks to my friend, Angela, for helping salvage this shirt! The last time I posted it, I mentioned it was ruined due to grease splatters. She told me to put Dawn dish detergent on the grease spots and it worked like magic.

Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes: Target

Grey "Bling" Tank

Please ignore the dust on my mirror :-) and the fact that my shirt is bunched up-you'd think I could get it together for a wiww photo-sheesh.

Tank-H&M
Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes-Dilliards

The Yea, It's Fall outfit! (Sort of)

I just realized this entire outfit is from Target. No denying, I love me some Target

Dress-I got this a couple of months ago, so I'm not sure they have them anymore. I couldn't find it on their website. But, here's a similar one from Forever 21.

Cardigan - Looks like they're out of rust, but this is the style.

Boots-I bought these a couple of years ago, but here are similar ones.

The belt, I also bought a couple of years ago, but they miraculously still have it online!

Here's a close-up of my accessories: I added a little turquoise.

I changed out of the dress, but then it turned cold again, so I ended up in this at night:

This tank is also from Target, but not recently.

Now, for some awwww factor :-) Here is my little Fashionista In Training:

In her cute little Old Navy dress, handed down from her cousin.

C is also not happy about the fact that she is wearing a pumpkin shirt that is short-sleeved because it's 80 degrees in October. Just look at her face.

But, this shirt is seriously cute and from Crazy 8 (I wish I could say I made it). So are the pants.

Cherry Blossom dress from Gymboree.
Her under onesie is from H&M-they have super inexpensive (and organic if you're granola) onesies in every color. It's awesome.

Thanks Mimi and Auntie for clothing my child. :-) I can't believe she's 7 months already!

APRIL

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the Dawn! So glad it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love some Target as well!! Love that dress with the belt and cardi...super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails