Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween S'mores Kits 2 Ways {Delightfully Creative}

S'mores make me think of the Fall. Maybe it's because we always make them on a bonfire at our annual Fall retreat or maybe it's because I can only stand to roast marshmallows in Fall weather in NC. Either way. they make me feel Fallish.

So, this year, for my Halloween treats, I made S'mores kits!


I saw the idea for the ghost s'mores, using ghost Peeps, on Southern Vogue and thought it was the cutest idea. It's also quick and easy! (They also have pumpkin peeps. I found mine at CVS).


It took me a while to find some ghost peeps, but I saw the Russel Stover chocolate covered marshmallow pumpkins at Walgreens and thought they would work awesome too.

Perfect size and two ingredients in one.

And, yes, I did taste them and they are yummy!

In case your curious, the paper I used for the tags is from Heidi Grace designs and I found it at A.C. Moore. It is the cutest Halloween paper I've seen.

Delightfully Creating,

APRIL

Linking To:

 MONDAYS

TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely 

THURSDAYS

Get Your Brag On with Gluesticks
The 36th Avenue Party Time with The 36th Avenue 
Thursdays Are Your Days with 52 Mantels

FRIDAYS
For the Kids Fridays with Sun Scholars 
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! you can never go wrong with smores! :) Thanks so much for coming out to the party at Clean and Scentsible. I'll be featuring these on my Facebook page. Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and clever! I love those little pumpkins. Since they aren't Halloween colors you could use them as favors at Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails