Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Decor 2012 {Delightfully Nesting}

I had lofty ambitions (as usual) for adding some new DIY decor this year, but that is not as easy as I thought with a baby, working part-time, and trying to keep the house clean. Oh yeah, and I'm still trying to get my baby's room decorated.

 So, here is what I have so far.

My newest additions (not DIY):

I bought the chalkboard sign from Pick Your Plum recently. It was super cheap (I love that site) and I thought it would especially be cute for Fall. I added the ribbon and leaf.

My twig pumpkin was free! I won a shopping spree to Consumer Crafts from The CSI Project last year and this was one of the many things I got. Best. Giveaway. Win. Ever. I didn't even know I had been automatically entered-haha. I didn't know about Consumer Crafts before then, but I'm glad I do now. They have a great selection of stuff at great prices and their staff were so incredibly sweet and helpful to me while I was ordering. They still have these pumpkins!

I added the lights to the pumpkin myself. I bought a really short strand at Hobby Lobby for $1 and wound them in the inside. I've seen similar pumpkins retail at $20-$30. Well, Consumer Crafts Pumpkin ($8) + Lights ($1) = just $9. 

My Bookshelf:

 This year, I added the pumpkins on candle holders. I bought the candle holders at Hobby Lobby for half off. The small twig pumpkin I got at Consumer Crafts. The other pumpkin is real. I added the ribbons for a little extra touch.

Here are some close-ups of what's on the shelf:


I also used what used to be part of my table centerpiece:


I no longer have a centerpiece on my table because it just adds extra things to clear off of my tiny table when we eat.

Finally, added a little Fall touch to our end table.


I also have my Williams-Sonoma Knock Off Wreath on our door...


...and the Fall towels I made a couple of years ago in our bathroom.


I'm really excited about what I'm working on to hang above the bookshelf, so stay tuned for that in the coming weeks!

Delightful Fall Decorating,
APRIL

Linking To:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible

WEDNESDAYS
 Home Decor&Organizing Party with Organize and Decorate Everything
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely 

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
 
FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Once Upon a Weekend with Family Ever After

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing 
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails