Sunday, October 21, 2012

Delights of the Week: Fall and More Fall!

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers that I saw over the past couple of weeks. Please click links for details and tutorials.

As I've said before, there is something about Fall that inspires creativity. I have a hard time choosing my favorites this season! Here are some.


Spider Family from Clean and Scentsible

Normally, I hate anything that resembles a spider, but I could totally live with these spiders in my house. They are so darn cute!

No-Sew Candy Corn Treat Bags from Spool and Spoon

Cute and easy!

Fall Wreath from Miss Lovie

I love this wreath because it's unique! I also love the clean look with all the details.

Pumpkin Pi Onesie from Helping Litte Hands

 I'm not  math nerd, but I still love this.

Photo Frame Pumpkin from Once Upon a Canvas

 Such a creative way to carve and decorate with pumpkins!

Sunmaid Raisin Costume from Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts 

 Ya'll know how much I love DIY costumes. This one is just adorable.

Yummy Food of the Week:
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread from Homespun With Love 

 Pumpkin AND cream cheese? Yes, please!

Free Printable of the Week:
Pumpkin Mini Printables from Hubby Made Me  

 
Thanks for Inspiring!
APRIL

2 comments:

  1. So kind of you to feature our Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread in your line up! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my printable! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails