Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 9/19

I am once again joining Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wed!

I haven't joined in for a few weeks because I've been a lazy dresser and I am sick of Summer and my Summer clothes. That should have been all the more reason to join in, but I instead chose laziness.

I am, however, rebelling against the weather a bit and wearing pants. I think we are seeing the last days of 80 degree weather, but 75 is still too warm for long sleeves. *sigh*

Pop of Gold

Flats - Old Navy-I love these shoes. I want them in navy and red (because my red flats are not doing so well). If I didn't already have purple and grey flats, I'd want them in those colors too.
Blouse-H&M
Pants- Christopher and Banks

OK, so I have to make a comment about this and I hope I don't offend anyone because it's not my intention. My mom took me shopping and insisted I try on some jeans at Chrisopher & Banks. I was hesitant. I considered it a middle-aged women's store because my mom and I have shopped at the same place...never. (With a few exceptions here and there).

That's not a bad thing-my mom is very stylish and she dresses appropriately for her age. I just felt too young to shop there.  BUT, I was pleasantly surprised to find that their modern fit jeans are not too high cut, are comfortable, and the "short" pants are actually made for short people.

Also, not all their clothes are for women older than me-haha.

Blue & Coral

Top: H&M
Shoes: KMart (for real, ya'll)
Necklace: Kohls

Fall Colors

Top: Yep, you guessed it, H&M
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy
I once believed I could not wear skinny jeans. Then a friend told me that was not true and that anyone could wear skinny jeans, so I tried them. She is right.

Thanks for fashioning it up with me!



April


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails