Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween Treat Buckets {Delightfully Creative}

Every year, I like to make little Halloween treats for the girls I disciple (I work for a Christian college ministry). Actually, I pretty much give treats at every holiday because I love giving gifts. 

Last year's treat was really simple because I was crunched for time, but it just goes to show that you can present yummy food cutely with just a little bit of supplies lying around! 


It was super inexpensive because I had most of the materials on hand. I found the buckets at Target in the Dollar Spot. Target often has these buckets and they are a fabulous and inexpensive way to wrap a gift! 

I used ribbon tape, circle punches, pumpkin punch, and scrapbook paper to decorate the buckets.

What was inside? This yummy goodness:

PEANUT BUTTER CUP POPCORN!

I used this recipe from Our Best Bites but doubled the chocolate because I am that girl. This recipe is super easy and SO DELICIOUS. It's a perfect gourmet food gift.

Delightfully Creating and Giving It Away,

April

 Linking To:

MONDAYS
Monday Funday with
TUESDAYS
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
 The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible

WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely 

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma
Crafty Soiree with Yesterday on Tuesday and Katie's Nesting Spot
Get Your Brag On
with Gluesticks
Pretty Things Thursday with Johnny In a Dress and Scissors & Spatulas

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo
Once Upon a Weekend with Family Ever After


SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS

Overflowing with Creativity
with It's Overflowing 
Sunday Showcase with Under the Table and Dreaming
 Think Pink Sunday with Flamingo Toes

4 comments:

  1. That looks cute & yummy! Wanna disciple me and bring me gifts every holiday? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_09_17_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I would love to invite you link up to the Fall Into the Holidays blog hop!

    http://redcrowgreencrow.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/fall-into-the-holidays-3-happy-fall/

    Katie @ Horrific Knits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, gotta try making that popcorn mix! Thanks for linking up to our Pretty Things Party. Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails