Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Fashion Favorites Part 3 of 3


For fun, I put together 14 outfits from the new Fall arrivals from some of my favorite stores. Yep, that's what I do for fun. If I had lots and lots of many to spend on clothes, this is what I would buy. But, since I cannot buy it all, I am sharing it with you- perhaps you will find something you like in this collection.
 
Here's Outfits11-14.
 
Fall Coral
 
This entire outfit is from Maurices.
 
Cami -$18
Flats -$25.98

Fields of Gold
Blouse -Vanity-$24.80
Cardigan -Maurices-$29
Jeans -Old Navy-$25 (currently on sale)
Boots- Maurices-$39
 
Autumn Rust

This entire outfit is from H&M.
 
Sweater -$29.95
Tank -$7.95
Pants -$19.95
Scarf -$9.95
Boots-$34.95

Purple Pop

Cardiwrap -Maurices-$29
Cami-Maurices-$18
Jeans -Old Navy-$25 (currently on sale)
Boots-Target-$34.99

Hope you enjoyed my outfits. Happy Fall shopping!
APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails