Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Fashion Favorites 2012 Part 1 of 3

I love everything about Fall-the crisp air, the leaves changing, pumpkin...and of course my Fall wardrobe. I don't know what it is, but I love dressing in the Fall way more than the Spring and Summer. Perhaps it's because I am not sweating and chaffing...I am not a hot weather girl. 

For fun, I put together 14 outfits from the new Fall arrivals from some of my favorite stores. Yep, that's what I do for fun. If I had lots and lots of many to spend on clothes, this is what I would buy. But, since I cannot buy it all, I am sharing it with you- perhaps you will find something you like in this collection.

Here's the first five.

The In-Between Weather Ensemble
It's still in the 80s here in NC, so we start out our Fall wearing short sleeves, but short sleeves we would never wear in the summer (like this short sleeved sweater).

 Front Flower Sweater - Downeast Basics-$26.99
On Site Skirt - Downeast Basics-$34.99
Yellow Heels - Target-$29.99

Pink and Grey

 This entire outfit is from H&M
 Blouse-$34.95
Pants -$34.95
Shoes - $69.95

Rust and Brown

This whole outfit is from Maurices.
Boots - $59
I'd also wear it with brown leggings- $14

Purple&Grey

Ruffle Cardigan - Target - $29.99
Ruched Top - Maurices - $26
Boot Cut Jeans - Old Navy - $22.50 (on sale)
Scarf - Target - $14.99
Boots - Target-$59.99

Polka Dot Punch

 Ruffle Polo - Old Navy -$9.99
Skirt - Maurices - $26.99
Ruched Cardigan - Maurices - $29
Gray Flats - Maurices - $26

Hope you enjoyed my outfits! More to come this weekend, so stay tuned!

APRIL

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh some lovely outfits! Can't wait to bundle up in sweaters and fluffy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove all of these. You are going to make me spend all my money, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails