Sunday, September 16, 2012

Delights of the Week: It's Fall Y'all!

The following are some of my favorite projects by other bloggers that I've seen throughout the past couple of weeks. Please click on links for details and tutorials. Please pin from the original site and not from my site!

It's Fall! Well, it will be on Saturday according to the calendar. According to our 80 degree weather, it's another story. I really want to wear my Fall clothes. I may start a weather rebellion and sweat in my cardigans.

There's something about the Fall that inspires crafting. I don't know what it is, but everyyear, the number of projects I save for "Delights" doubles and it's harder to choose just a few! 

Here are my picks for this week.

Clothesline Frame from Design Stash

 I love this creative idea for displaying photos-and I love the little pennant banner!

Faux Vintage Pull-Down Map from Jessica N Designs

 This project is fabulously cute and fabulously inexpensive.

Hot Air Balloon Mobile from The Consigner Designer

 This baby mobile is just too cute! I love the shabby chic/fancy look and how she used a lot of recycled materials to make it.

Autumn Love:

Felt Pumpkins from Clean & Scentsible

  I had a "Why didn't I think of that?!" moment when I saw these. These are so cute and simple-I will have to make one soon!

Baker's Twine Pumpkins from Crafts Unleashed from Consumer Crafts

 Baker's twine is all the crafting rage right now and I love these!

Fun Yummy Food of the Week:

Curious George Cake Pops from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons

 I love Curious George, so I of course couldn't help swooning over these adorable cake pops Jill made for her son's birthday party. She gives a full tutorial, so go check it out, along with her other cute Curious George food.

Fabulous Free Printable of the Week :
Lunchbox Notes from Mommy In Suburbia

 What cute options for sending some love in your kids' lunch! Go to her website to download the pdf.

Thanks for inspiring!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, April for featuring my clothesline frame!! I'm glad that you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me Hot Air Balloons. I am new to your blog and am a new follower! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me April!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails