Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 7/4/12

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans!

It's time for:
pleated poppy

I took a lot of dress up photos this week and a half.

Here's what I wore last Sunday to church. I've been wanting to wear this blouse again for awhile, but my little babe is usually sleeping on me in her sling during church. I didn't want to buttons all in her face. BUT, we put her in nursery for the first time that day-and she did wonderfully, praise the Lord!

blouse-Kohl's
(the belt came with it)
skirt: Old Navy
shoes: Payless

Jeff and I had a date night on Friday night (thanks mom-in-law for babysitting)! So, I got all dressed up because I like to.

Dress-Maurices
Shoes-Old Navy (link to exact shoes)
Necklace-Made by Me

This is what I wore to church this past Sunday-it's not a great photo, but I love this lace blouse I just got from Maurices!

Blouse-Maurices (link to exact blouse)
Skirt-Target

I hate wearing shorts, but it's so HOT here, I had to break them out.

I was bored with the top and shorts, so I put on the green statement necklace for some oomph.

Shorts-Target
Shoes-Kmart
Necklace-Target

And of course, for some awwww factor, here's some of what little C has been wearing (I have to limit this-I definitely take more picture of her clothes than mine!)

Here she is in some vintage 80s. :-) This was my dress when I was a baby!

I love this little dress from Target for only $8!! Good luck finding one, though. These things went like hotcakes. 

Delightful Dressing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails