Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 7/18

It's time for another week of

pleated poppy

Last week I wore a lot of skirts and dresses. I prefer them over shorts-much more flattering to my thighs.

I wore my new skirt from Downeast Basics! I am looking forward to trying this out with different colors and styles. 

 I have to share my success story with this skirt because it made me so excited. :-) I saw it on Downeast Basics and wanted it, but I resisted temptation because I had no fun spending money left in the budget that month. When I returned to the website to consider it, they were out of my size. BUT, two weeks later it appeared on Zulily for half-off AND they had my size! It pays to not impulse buy. I need to remind myself of this often.

Skirt: Downeast Basics via Zulily
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Forgive my Tums in this photo. :-) I am doing an experiment of making my photos more boxy to fit inside the linky party. I will try to take make the surrounding better in the future. :-)

This is one of my favorite dresses-I love the style and funky print. I also love that it is cut so that it fit me now and when I was two sizes smaller. 

I bought it at Forever 21 back in the day when they made dresses that were long enough for me to wear. 

My shoes are from Old Navy and I am wearing them like crazy. Love 'em.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlie

And for the Aww factor. :-)  Here's what Little C has been wearing.

This outfit was a gift, so not sure where it came from but I love it.

In her pretty little Old Navy dress.

In her cherry outfit from Gymboree. She was really excited about getting her picture taken!

Delightful Dressing,


3 comments:

  1. I love that you added baby girl's WiWW,too...sweet! New follower - hope to get a follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April :)

    What a fun post....love little C's outfits! Your F21 dress looks great on you and I love your red shoes~
    shawn

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails