Monday, July 2, 2012

Vintage Pinwheel Art {Delightfully Creative}

On Friday, I posted my Fourth of July "Fantle." As promised, here is my Vintage Pinwheel Art in more detail.

 
The vintage-looking paper I used to make this pinwheel (and the others) is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection, which is one of my favorite paper lines EVER. Not only is it vintagy (did I make up that word?), but it has a smidgen of glitter (just the right amount, so it's not tacky) and it's double-sided. Perfect for making pinwheels!

I didn't want to stick my pinwheel in  the middle of the frame like a normal person. I love it off to the side. It's attached to the background paper with the brad. The background paper and the paper used to make the pinwheel are from the same line, which I bought at Hobby Lobby.

Here, again, are the other pinwheels I made:


There are a gajillion tutorials for how to make pinwheels, so I won't bore you with another one. But, if you need one, Create Studio has an excellent tutorial.

Delightful Crafting!

 Taking my pinwheel art to these parties:

MONDAYS
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios

 WEDNESDAYS

FRIDAYS
The Party Bunch Link with 
The 36th Avenue // The Idea Room // 30 Handmade Days // Whipperberry
Link Party Palooza with
 I Heart Nap Time // Lil’ Luna // Somewhat Simple // Tatertots & Jello //
Today’s Creative Blog
Creative Collection with
Craft-o-maniac, NoBiggie, Classy Clutter, The Cards We Drew, Blooming Homestead, Lolly Jane, Giggles Galore and The Crafted Sparrow
Friday Finds with
Craftaholics Anonymous, Strawberry Mommycakes, Bloom Designs, Tried and True, Gluesticks, Minted Strawberry, Salt and Pepper Moms, and Cooking with Crystal

SATURDAYS/SUNDAYS
That DIY Party with DIY Show Off

2 comments:

  1. I love your pinwheel frame! It is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m excited to be a new follower, the frame turned out amazing! Love the colors too. I'm a new follower and would love if you followed back www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails