Monday, July 9, 2012

Raspberry Pasta Salad {Delightful Morsel}

Here's another recipe I sort of made up on my own because I thought these things would go good together-and they do! I say "sort of" because I am sure someone else has a similar version-there is nothing new under the sun.

Total Time: About 15-20 minutes

Ingredients:
  • One box of tri-color pasta
  • One bottle of Raspberry vinaigrette
  • 1 Cup of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes halved
  • 1 cucumber chopped (though these days I leave this out because one sliver of cucumber upsets my stomach, sadly)
  • 1 small can (about 1/2 cup) of chopped black olives
  • Parmesan Cheese (though Feta would also be yummy)
Directions:

1. Cook pasta according to package.

2. Mix all ingredients together. You will notice I did not say the amount of vinaigrette. I apologize because I know this will annoy some people, but I actually don't know. I usually taste-test it and I know when is enough. I usually use about half the bottle.  

Super easy and a yummy, fruity alternative to mayo based pasta salads.


Delightful Cooking,

 Taking my pasta salad to these parties:

MONDAYS
Craftomaniac Monday with Craftomaniac
Made By You Monday with Skip to My Lou
TUESDAYS
Tutorial Tuesdays with Hope Studios
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
The Creative Spark with Clean & Scentsible 


WEDNESDAYS
Look What I made with Creations by Kara
Uncommonly Yours with Uncommon  

Show and Share with Southern Lovely

THURSDAYS
Creative Juice Thursday with Momnivore's Dilemma

FRIDAYS
Anything Goes Party with Bacon Time with Hungry Hungry Hypo

SATURDAYS
Whatcha Got Weekend with Lolly Jane Boutique 
Overflowing with Creativity with It's Overflowing

2 comments:

  1. I use the same ingredients (with Feta cheese) but use Tuscan House Italian Dressing. So good. But maybe I'll try the raspberry for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try the Italian. I love the raspberry though, it makes it a nice salty and sweet flavor.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails