Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FREE Digital Scrapbooking Sites

A simple Digital page I created
 So, What's up with this digital scrapbooking thing?

I love the idea of scrapbooking, but I just don't have time for it. So, a few years ago, I started making photo books on Shutterfly-this was my first introduction into the genre of digital scrapbooking. Of course, I didn't know it at the time.

Then a couple of years ago, I discovered that people made really intricate pages via digital scrapbooking with electronic paper and embellishments-just like paper scrapbooking. What an awesome technological advancement! I mean, it cuts down on wasted paper and frustrating mistakes (like when you accidentally get glue stick all over your photo-done that too many times to count).

Last year, Shutterfly caught up with the digital scrapbooking age and started offering embellishments and more page editing freedom. It's lovely.

With programs like My Memories, Adobe Photo Shop, and Paint Shop Pro, you can make digital pages and print them yourself, or upload them to a site, like Shutterfly. It takes less time and money and your memories are better preserved. 

I've also used my My Memories software to make blog buttons.

FREE Stuff-Yes!
Who doesn't love free stuff? Fortunately for us, there are digital scrapbook designers who like to give their stuff away for FREE. Even if you don't scrapbook digitally, you can use these adorable graphics for other things, like a blog or a craft. Here are my favorite websites that offer free digital scrapbooking kits and materials.

She offers absolutely adorable kits 

She has awesome free printables period. Her digi scrapbook kits are adorable.

Offers a plethora of embellishments, papers, already made pages, and printable greeting cards

Offers a plethora of kits, embellishments, papers, and quick pages

Lots of kits, papers, embellishments

You can sign up to receive their kits for free via email. You receive them piece by piece, but it gives you a fun reason to check your email!

Lists and Links to Designers' Free Materials-the only down side to this site is that some of the links don't work.

If you know of any other fabulous freebie digital scrapbooking websites, please include them in the comments!

Delightful Downloading (for FREE!),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails