Sunday, July 1, 2012

Delights of the Week: Stars and Stripes Series

The following are some of my favorite projects from other bloggers. Please click on link for details and tutorials.



To my fellow Americans, Happy Independence Day (well, on Wednesday)! Here are some of my favorite patriotic projects I've seen over the past few weeks.

Burlap and Doily Flag from At Second Street


Beadboard Flag from The Money Pit

Patriotic Pillow from About Blogging Time


Fun Fourth Food:
Red, White, and Blue Shake from Will Cook For Smiles


Fourth Free Printables:

State Flag Art Lolly Jane


USA Printables from The Ballard Bunch


Thanks for inspiring!


3 comments:

  1. Hi April! THANKS for including us!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my 4th of July Prinable! What a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the feature!! I'm glad you liked my Patriotic Pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails